• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Rush Projects Will Not Open

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was watching a video in editing mode, I got a message related to system memory. I clicked okay on the message, after that, Adobe Rush became unresponsive to my mouse and I could not pause the video. Eventually program turned off. I've restarted my computer, and when I did, I could not open my project anymore. I've signed in and out of my adobe account, updated the app, and restarted my computer multiple times. When I open adobe rush, I see a normal screen with my projects, but when I try to open my local projects, an empty grey screen is returned, as pictured below. I'm not sure what else to try doing.

grey.png

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Hey @Jonathan303892836lzy,

I read your message and it sounds like a very unfortunate experience. Were your hard drives very full when this occurred? I can understand why your project may have gotten corrupted. If it is on your desktop computer, have you checked your mobile device, or vice versa? Perhaps it got synced and can be rescued from there. Let me know any further details with more info. I hope I can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Jonathan303892836lzy,

I read your message and it sounds like a very unfortunate experience. Were your hard drives very full when this occurred? I can understand why your project may have gotten corrupted. If it is on your desktop computer, have you checked your mobile device, or vice versa? Perhaps it got synced and can be rescued from there. Let me know any further details with more info. I hope I can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines