• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Log-in Error Code 400 in Adobe Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my students is trying to use Premiere Rush for video editing while we are out of school due to Covid-19. When she goes to sign in using Google, she is able to click on her Google login, but then she receives a message stating "Can't Sign in Error Code 400."

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Hello!

I had this same problem along with some of my other friends. I figured out that if you login by adobe id and use your school email and password, then select enterprise or school it works fine! Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lellis1!

Thanks for writing in. Which device have you installed Rush on? I've tried on my iOS. However, I am not able to reproduce it.

Let us know the device you're using. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same issue as a teacher some of my students do not have desktops but have mobile devices.

So this would be a great alternative, they all seem to have apple IOS devices. Here is a screen shot of my own phone.

IMG_4861.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kartika,

Hi! It works on my phone, but the two students who have had the same problem both have iPhones.

Thanks,

Lisa Ellis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, so we've narrowed down that this is happening all on iPhone devices. I wonder if this is an issue because you are logging in through Google. Student and teacher licenses can have lots of issues if they're logged into using a different email or any other discrepancies like that.

Are you able to log in with an Adobe ID? Let us know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Both of the students logged in by clicking "Continue with Google." They then used their student login, which is a school district issued email under our Google account. We have to use that login in order to access the Enterprise ID suite of services the district pays for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Premiere Rush on my iPad and tried to sign into my Adobe ID but it comes up with 'can't sign in Error Code:400'

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I had this same problem along with some of my other friends. I figured out that if you login by adobe id and use your school email and password, then select enterprise or school it works fine! Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same problem. Trying to login to Rush on my iPhone with adobe ID but I just get error 400 as stated above. What do I do?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed in with my google account, then I logged out/signed out of that account, then I clicked on the Adobe log in button and the error code was gone and it allowed me to use my company/school account. Weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's work, Weird process but it's work like that, go google, unconnect, go adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this method works fine for me too. 🙂 thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! It worked perfectly!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same code. I signed in with a google account, logged out, then cliked the adobe ID and it worked perfectly fine. Weird way to fix it, but if it works it works i guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work around!!!    If you log into your adobe through the web browser - google chrome instead of logging in with the desktop app.... then view all apps, view all tools, scroll down to the bottom and click fill e-sign then request e-signature from there! it will work from within google chrome.  you can then close this out and use your desktop app, it seems to bypass some glitch maybe, i dont know i am not a technical person i just clicked around and got lucky with several of our PCs here! Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry wrong thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines