• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long Time Rendering

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no Adobe Premier skills so was hoping that a simpler tool like Adobe Premier Rush would work for me.  All I want to do is take videos and remove repetitive or irrelevant content from them. I.e delete a few seconds here and there.  But the save time - the render time always takes ages.  Does a video have to completely re-rendered if you just remove seconds of it?   Is there no quicker way to save the resulting video file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give more information about the video you are trying  to render? How long is it - what is the source (phone, dslr, other)? What device are your rendering it on? Are you using WiFi?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for replying.

I am doing this on a powerful PC.

I am directly connected to the internet.  But isn't this operation happening locally anyway? The source is a .mp4 that I've created and downloaded to my local disk.

The video I last tried was about 2 hours long, but the very long render happens whatever the video length. Even for a short 15 minute video the render takes place when I think it should not, as I am only removing a few seconds of video here and there.

Is there a product that Adobe makes that can do simple operations like this without re-rendering the whole file. Maybe I am using the wrong product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try rendering with Adobe Media  Encoder. A two-hour video will take time regardless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand that it should take time, but 65 mins to render a 120 minute video seems a very long time ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines