• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping video in Premier Rush

Participant ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a short video for social media and set the playback to Loop and it's all as I need it. I've exported the file locally but it doesn't loop? I'm using the desktop version of the app

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting playback to loop simply loops playback of your preview on the timeline. Your output video can not be set to play over and over again from Premier Rush, the way you could, say, an animated GIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. But all my videos i'm exporting and uploading to FaceBook "are" looping over & over & over.

I don't want that to happen.

How do I stop it. It's got to be something in Rush before I export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's more related to Facebook than to the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I don't believe that's the case here. Because I've uploaded another video that was done from a different software application and it stopped at the end and had buttons that said share replay and something else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you play the MP4 video on your computer with VLC Media Player or your operating system's default player, it will not loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it a video ad on Facebook? It appears that those are set to automatically loop if they are 30 seconds or less:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines