• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost videos in premiere rush - cloud

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with premiere rush, I cannot find anymore in the preview the videos which I have done few months back, but only a few are lost. i have searched in the Adobe Asset files but havenĀ“t found anything. How or where can I find the saved videos? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure it out? same thing happened to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ana26376153pc3t,

Sorry. What changes to your computer system has changed since you last worked with these projects? Can you recall? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines