• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media missing

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a Rush user for nearly 3 years now and the bugs still have not been fixed. I've paid for this app multiple times and am very disappointed. I use Rush on my phone. When it works I'm satisfied but when it has bugs then I'm overwhelmingly disappointed. I've had many issues with "missing media". I don't always synchronize to the cloud because I find it doesn't always work. I have had issues with video media that is missing for no apparent reason and if the cloud isn't working properly then I'm out of luck. Recently I spent hours doing voiceover work and had returned to the Home Screen to save my progress multiple times. I had thought that this would save my progress without an issue. In the past, returning to the Home Screen has saved my progress without issues but this time it didn't work. I closed the app and opened it again and all my voiceovers were "missing media". How could this be? I had returned to the Home Screen multiple times to save my work. It seems as though the app experience a bug and all my projects were missing media. The sad part about this is that I had stopped syncing to the cloud because I didn't think the cloud even worked properly. This app has so many issues and crashes constantly. I would never have purchased the app in the first place had I known this. How can I recover my voiceovers? The app shows the voiceovers in the correct locations and the correct lengths of time but the audio is missing. When I try to find them they are not found in my files. What is the point of having an app with an auto save feature when my media can go missing at any moment without proper reasoning. I've never experienced such a huge problem from any app. I've sadly been using this app for 3 years now and it has not improved. To top it all off, sometimes the app doesn't even recognize that I pay extra for the cloud capabilities. The app will sometimes ask me to upgrade to the premium version without realizing I already paid extra for the premium version. Horrible overall experience and at this point I feel like Adobe has completely abandoned any type of app maintenance. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Hey there, @Mitch32521415slvm,

I read your note. Thanks for all the details. You're having trouble with the mobile version of Rush. What kind of phone/device do you have? Which OS are you using? What kind of media are you editing? Are the video files shot on the phone? HD or 4K? Please let us know details so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, @Mitch32521415slvm,

I read your note. Thanks for all the details. You're having trouble with the mobile version of Rush. What kind of phone/device do you have? Which OS are you using? What kind of media are you editing? Are the video files shot on the phone? HD or 4K? Please let us know details so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines