• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro not compatible for Adobe Premiere pro/rush on Android?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know why Adobe Premiere Pro/Rush is not compatible with the device? It's one of the latest phone and as per check, Mi 9 supports the app. Discontinued with Xiaomi I assume?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Premiere Pro does not run on phones.

As for Premiere Rush: https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro does not run on phones.

As for Premiere Rush: https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

redmi.PNG
Just want to clarify if this just only available on redmi note 7 and 7 pro only? I assume it should be available for redmi note 7 and up to the latest line up of redmi note. I have redmi note 10 pro and its currently not compatible. And is there any chance we can get any updates on this or should we go to xiaomi forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However I tried downloading APK for free and it's currently working smoothly. I hope devs or whoever will update this can fix it or make it compatible & downloadable on play store - redmi note 10 pro. So I can use a more legit app than using a cracked one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was referring to premiere rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, but can we have the compatibility for premiere rush  on the xiaomi mi10 series?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>can we have

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines