• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Graphics when I post to Instagram

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a jpg file in photoshop and then placed it into my video clip. It looks good when I play the video in Rush, but when I view it after exporting, the graphic is missing. It is also telling me there are missing fonts, even though I used a font that was available in the Rush app. Help.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa21854324pfk8!

Sorry to hear that. Which font did you use? Also, what type of media files are you editing?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font was Winter Calligraphy, I am using jpg files that I created in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never post directly to Instagram... Why because I need to tailor the text for each post specifically.  The cool thing is you can upload to Instagram videos over 3 minutes on your computer.  This is super nice.  So all the videos I upload to Instagram, I am doing so from my computer. 

Just go on Instagram and choose to upload a video from the video page... and bang you got it.

All of the videos on this account have been done that way... https://www.instagram.com/dusselyorkcitystudios/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines