• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing tools

Participant ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is missing a text tool, graphic tools, and animation features... I can't create my text-based project - where's the flexibility?

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to text or graphics? Here's more information:

You can add pan and zoom effects to still images:

Premiere Rush is intended for newcomers and causal users as it has a simple set of tools. If you want more tools and animation features for flexibility, it sounds like you may want to open your Premiere Rush project in Premiere Pro which has a more robust set of tools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adding Titles tutuorial is outdated.  Every type of image is now a template, but it's faster for me to make my own rather than scroll through everything that looks close to what I need.  I saw no Pan and Zoom effects either...  Is that just a bunch of templates as well?  I'll have to see what else is out there for IOS that has flexibility on a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe may not have updated their screenshots, but their Premiere Pro (not Rush) text editing page does explain how you would use the Type tool in the Monitor panel to add your own text without a template. If you right-click on the text box that you place with the Type tool (again, in Premiere Pro, not Rush), Premiere Pro will open the Essential Graphics panel (as opposed to Adjustments as shown in the older screenshot) where you can access font, style and size properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm talking specifically about Rush.  It's extremely disappointing...  But also a moot point since I'm upgrading to a MacBook Pro anyway...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pan and Zoom aren't templates. They're effects. In the Premiere Rush app, you'll find it at the bottom of the screen. When you select a still image, click on Effects and select Motion. The Pan and Zoom feature is only available for still images, so you won't be able to apply it to video clips (it'll be grayed out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines