• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most Movie previews don't load in RUSH Desktop Win 10

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying the RUSH demo for Windows 10 for the first time. I had recently downloaded all of my video content from iCloud. My video files are a  mix of .mov and mp4's.

In RUSH when I'm looking at my video folder, only the first 144 videos (12 rows of 12) show a preview. Everything after that is blank. It seems to be a hard limit set in RUSH. When I order the videos by 'date created', ALL of the previews disappear and don't come back. Obviously I'm not paying for RUSH if it doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sawatzky,

Thanks for trying Rush.

Let me check with the product team if there is a limitation with generating previews for more than 144 videos.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again sawatzky,

I have tested this on my machine and I didn't run into this issue. I imported 172 videos and I can see the previews for all of them. This doesn't sound like a limitation within the app.

Would you mind moving your videos to a different location and importing them again? If you run into the same issue, please post a screenshot here.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines