• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music files imported into Rush play incorrectly.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a music file (mp3, wav) into Rush, it plays back wrong even though it plays back fine in other programs. This problem seems intermittent.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. We would need more info for troubleshooting.

When you say it plays wrong. Do you mean that they are playing choppy or noisy and loud?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened was I downloaded an mp3 file from YouTube's free music resource. I am on an iMac. When I checked the audio in Apple Music and Quicktime, it played back fine in both programs. When I imported it into Rush (1.5.12), it played back as a small snippet of audio from another clip over and over for the full duration of the audio clip. I even tried to run it through media encoder and had no luck. This has happened more than once. I was able to resolve the problem by downloading a different file. Before I sent this response, I relaunched Rush and the original corrupt mp3 file plays back fine now. It seems this is an intermittent problem so if it happens again, I will try to attach my files to this query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you share the audio files with us? We'll test them at our end. You can upload them on Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines