• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Premiere Rush won't open?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open this app it gets stuck on this for hours. I left it and went grocery shopping, gym, and dropped off my cousin at the airport. I came back 5 hours later and it was still like this. Adobe needs to stand by their products if they're going to charge such high prices for these weak apps. When I tried to cancel subscription, it asks me to pay a fee to cancel my subscription. I am stuck with it. I regret using this app as I am behind on my projects and I can't get paid by my clients until I produce the work. I'm definitely switching to Mac and using iMovie. I am literally crying bro....😥😢😭

16008741398424426655818465025551.jpg

 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Hi there!

We're sorry about the frustrating experience. Please provide more information to helps us with troubleshooting.

• Could you share your system specs (CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Can you try launching the app as administrator? Right-click on the app icon > select Run as administrator.

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about the frustrating experience. Please provide more information to helps us with troubleshooting.

• Could you share your system specs (CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Can you try launching the app as administrator? Right-click on the app icon > select Run as administrator.

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having the same issue.... seems like nobody is finding solutions (even years later).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines