• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mysterious email from Adobe? (Rush added to my subscription?)

Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an email from Adobe that said two "premium" apps: Adobe Premiere Rush (and Photoshop Express) would be added to my Creative Cloud plan at no extra charge. However... I already have these apps in my plan... I think I always have, since they have existed. So not sure what this actually means? When it says premium, does that mean that I had some kind of limited version of them before and I didn't know?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have the photo plan (LR and PS) but I've been using a trial version of Premier Rush the past couple of weeks and it's limited to only 3 exports before you have to purchase/upgrade it. I got the email as well so maybe Rush and Express are getting adding to multiple plans - fingers crossed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks... I actually have had the All Apps plan for a couple years now. And those two apps have always been there. Maybe I just received the email in error. No biggie I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines