• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help with Synced Projects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, I have been switching devices and have finally settled with one I want to work on. There are few projects which I have synced across devices and are stored on the cloud. But now, I am not able to access this one synced project which I need to finish asap. 

I have synced data on my new device. 

PS - I use an external Hard drive to store/use/import my data 

Is there a solution to it? 

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This usually does the trick for me if it stalls out: 

• Close out your project, and sign out of Rush and Creative Cloud.
  • RESTART YOUR COMPUTER, and make sure you don't have any memory-intensive ("RAM-hogging") apps running while you're starting up (I never run Photoshop, Illustrator, or Microsoft Office apps while working on videos).
  • Sign back into your Creative Cloud Desktop App.
  • Hold CTRL + SHIFT buttons while starting Adobe Rush - this will tell Rush you want a "fresh start" without losing your projects; it will open the Starter Tutorial like you were starting for the first time - simply close the tutorial, and your projects will be available.
  • Open your project, and BE SURE TO WAIT for it to FULLY SYNC. Then try editing and/or exporting, and you should be good to go... but just in case:
    • IF NEEDED: double check that any Adobe Fonts you may be using are activated and connected
      re-add any missing assets to the project bin
    • Last Resort: DUPLICATE the project and try working from the fresh copy.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines