• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No HDR showing in Rush

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the free version of Premiere Rush with my illustrator subscription, and wanted to try it for editing videos from my s10. Cant do it. I take all my videos in HDR and they all show up as blank. Kind of hard to see if we want to pay for it after the free trial if we cant even use it. Were supposed to have 3 exports beofore having to pay. I was looking forward to testing out the program, now just kind of bummed out. 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Rush does support HDR images. Please add this feature request here so that our product team can look into it: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/37706896-hdr10

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've checked and my iPhone 7 footage imports edits and exports .heic format - will try GoPro in . Mov next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing videos with the iPhone 12 and Rush is not supporting any videos that are shot in HDR. 
What's the deal?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. It will load on the computer but not on my iPhone 12 Pro (which is where I do 99% of my editing). Says "File type not supported" even though it is a MOV file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just learned this issue myself when trying to import some recently taken video clips on my 12 pro max using rush. iMovie of course no issue, but I rather use Adobe Rush since that's where I do the bulk of my quick edits!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Honestly it's a bit ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload into rush via the computer.  Then you can edit in the app.  Such a hassle for an app we are paying for in my opinion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah absolutely not an acceptable solution. It's really pathetic that Adobe doesn't have this figured out while GoPro's janky free app had no problem whatsoever. 

iMovie is also not a good alternative as it doesn't elegantly do vertical video. We live in a "stories" world now. 

It would be nice if Adobe would chime in here with an official response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone here found a solution - iPhone 12 pro as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines