• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo instalar gráficos

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas. No se por que pero Adobe Premiere Rush no me deja instalar mis plantillas de gráficos... siempre me da sale una ventana emergente de "No hemos podido guardar este gráfico en tu biblioteca". 

¿A alguien mas le pasa esto?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Performance , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Francisco,

Welcome to Adobe forums. I am Kevin, one of the community managers here. I am also an editor, .mogrt creator, and can empathize with your situation. As I understand it, you are having trouble installing your own graphics templates to Rush. Is that right? 

If so, In which application were the templates created, After Effects or Premiere Pro? .mogrts created from After Effects have not ever worked in Rush. The feature was removed from Premiere Pro 2021 (v.15.4). That may explain things, but if that is not the case, I hope I can help you. Any other info you can give so I can troubleshoot the problem? Sorry about all this. I hope to help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

I understand, so my question is how can I include a graphic and be able to modify the titles even if it is?

Would it have to be with a .morgt created from Premiere Pro (older version than the one you put there)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines