Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Sound on iPad on Rush

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the newest update on iPad Pro and routinely use Rush to make videos.  I imported a video mp4 into Rush from the creative cloud.  It plays fine on my iPad from the creative cloud but will not play audio or even show a sound track in Rush itself  I tried importing it and starting with it.  Is there something I am missing?    

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Hi Tommy!

Sorry to hear that. We can get it checked. Can you provide the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tommy!

Sorry to hear that. We can get it checked. Can you provide the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.5.61 (1074)yes it happens with a file that I made a long time ago with Sony Vegas. It works on every other video editor that I have. Also in opens fine in creative cloud. The only thing it doesn't open on is Rush. It is a shame because I'd like to be able to edit it on my iPad.  I would be more than happy to send you a copy of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same issues on my iPad Pro. I can not hear any audio on the clips or voiceover any of the clips. Did you find a solution that could help the above query?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. In my case it is compressed 1080 video from a nikon z5. The files play from the files app with audio, but are silent when those videos are loaded into rush. The graphic shows the mic levels bouncing about, but there is no sound. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Everything like in previous comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default6w47ue1v3omj,

Please try updating Rush and iOS. if that is not working, may we have more info about your device or computer and the media you are using? Let us know. I hope we can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, with the last update it works. Thanks
By the way, it is an IpadPro 2021 2TB and the Rush was installed 1 month
ago so the previous version was pretty recent...
Thank you
Best
Tatjana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Glad to hear you are going again, Tatjana (@default6w47ue1v3omj). If you face any other troubles, please write in again.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines