• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nontraditional instruction during Coronavirus pandemic

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My students and I have been able to download Adobe Premiere Rush on our smartphones and use our Google account credentials to log in.  Our school system pays for CC licenses. The app says we only have 3 exports.  Is this true?  My plan was for my students to film and edit with one device...their phones because everyone does not have a home computer.  

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - Glad that you and your students are ready to put Rush to work! Question: are the Google account credentials the same credentials assigned by your school system for use with the CC licenses? (I have to ask, as some teachers do what they can with limited resources/access.) If so, experiment with logging in with one of the other login options; it's most likely either the "Continue with Adobe" or the "Continue with Google":

Rush Login ScreenRush Login Screen

I'm guessing that your school district may have some security components in play (as my university does); I have had to, on occasion, run updates, then restart my device before logging back in to make sure I have a solid app connection.

Also, if you/your students have already created projects in your accounts, you might also need to wait for projects to sync to your device. Look for the rotating circle status icon in the top center of the application (between "Your Projects" and the graduation cap icon).

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines