• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Rush Project in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Rush tutorial says if you open a Rush project from within Premiere Pro, that all the associated clips used in the project will remain in their original location, which I'm figuring means the clips will stay on your phone / in the cloud --- but I like to ingest my clips into my Premiere projects so that when the project is complete, I can archive it with all the elements together (including the clips). That way, if I need to come back to the project a year later and make an edit, I don't have to worry about links to clips not working if one of the original clips got moved or deleted from the cloud. So, is there a way to ingest all the clips into the Premiere Pro project when you open up a Rush project in Premiere Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

In Premiere Pro, after you open the Rush project (and or/after you complete the project in Premiere) you can go to File > Project Manager and use the Project Manager to collect, copy, and move all the elements in the project to a destination of your choosing.

Doing so will create a Premiere Project independent of Rush.

Copy, consolidate, transcode, and archive your Adobe Premiere Pro project

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro, after you open the Rush project (and or/after you complete the project in Premiere) you can go to File > Project Manager and use the Project Manager to collect, copy, and move all the elements in the project to a destination of your choosing.

Doing so will create a Premiere Project independent of Rush.

Copy, consolidate, transcode, and archive your Adobe Premiere Pro project

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you take a look at my question 🥺

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines