Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Options for saving a project

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I have been searching for an answer to my question in the community but couldn't find the exact answer.. 

Okay, so a few months ago, I have been working on different projects in the program, and since they were 'ongoing' I didn't always want to export/render the projects because it takes a lot of time and too much of a hassle to save and continue working on those projects. I came to this conclusion because when opening the program, the projects were always there. It's like the program automatically saves the projects, (I suppose for more easily working on them). Until a few months later. Today, I want to continue and finish the projects but they are all gone from my start-page in the program and since I didn't rendered/exported them, they must be gone. Is there a time limit that the projects are saved in the program or... 

What I would like to know is how does the saving part of this program works, saving/rendering/exporting.. and what are the differences?  

Thank you!!!! 

Els

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export , How to , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they're always saving for you. 

Yikes - they shouldn't be 'gone'. There isn't a timed limit for the project file afaik.

Make sure you are logging in with the correct Adobe account. 

You may need to LOG OUT / LOG IN to your account again to kick it in the butt. Not just on the app, but on the CreativeCloud app too.

NOTED:

I went to my assets page, and don't see my rush projects saved to the cloud anymore.

The assets for the edit are there, but not the RUPROJ or JSON files.

I will look deeper.

If you have PremierePro, you can open your sync'd project to Pr, then save out your proj file. (If it's not sync'ing like mine, there might be a different problem there)

Hope the LOG IN thing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ko,

You are right, I was logged in with the wrong account! Thank you, found my projects! 

Since it has been a long time, I see in my project, not the image of my film but an exclamation mark, would you know by any chance what this means? 

Thanks again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines