• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlapping media deleted original work

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Rush about half a year ago to work on a video for college applications (I want to major in film). Today I went back to make a change to a section in the middle of my video, importing a new piece of media to replace it. Usually when importing new media, if there's anything behind it it will be moved to make room, but go right back to its place when you move the new media. This time, however, that did not happen and all of my work (about 2 minutes worth) was completely deleted from the project. I didn't realize until after working for a few minutes, so I can no longer hit the undo button to get the work back. I have a copy saved in another location that I can use as a reference to rebuild it, but is there any way to just get back what I did? Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? Do you experience this behavior on a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines