• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and zoom from a still

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to zoom in from a still image(jpeg) and extend the play time to 10 seconds.

I have the video prepared in edit mode, have set start and end crops, etc but the render to video fails. Have tried changing crops sizes, quality settings etc and fails every time.

I am running a high end intel pc, wind10. Dedicated GPU loads of memory and NVME storage

Have to say I am unimpressed with adobe software bringing such an unstable product to market. I have searched and all I see are errors and few fixes

If anybody can help I'd love to hear from you

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iant40160529!

Sorry for the frustration. Do you see any error codes or messages? What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame size)?

Let us know. Happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple Jpeg - just trying to zoom in using the Premier Rush feature. Have selected start and end crop. But fails - no errors - just hangs mid render. My orignial post gives a description and file type etc......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines