• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and Zoom on Videos

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Any chance we could get the pan and zoom effect to work on videos too? 
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Hey @Randy304486848enj,

Sorry about the frustration. These are user-to-user forums, so the product team rarely responds here. I will bring up the feature request the next time the support team meets up with the product team and I will advocate for your request. Take Care.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Came here to say the same thing. When it first released I understood, but at this point it is absolutely unacceptable and quite frankly pathetic to not have something as simple as pan and zoom. Adobe should be ashamed. Adobe doesn't care about its customers. Both photoshop and premiere for the iPad are the worst pieces of video and photo editing software I have ever used, and I've used free software on a Chromebook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to video editing and to the Adobe Rush platform. I've been playing around with a few of functions and I've found that the pan and zoom tool only works for still images. Is there a way i can zoom in and out video clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, @Sabree35864562ji0v. That is a feature request. I'll mark your post as such.

Thanks.
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines