• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and Zoom on Videos

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Any chance we could get the pan and zoom effect to work on videos too? 
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Hey @Randy304486848enj,

Sorry about the frustration. These are user-to-user forums, so the product team rarely responds here. I will bring up the feature request the next time the support team meets up with the product team and I will advocate for your request. Take Care.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it would be a nice feature to add.
I do have this feature in another non Adobe editor, but it lacks the other
features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please allow me to pan and zoom on any portion(s) of a video clip, not just a photo, and further allow this work with the existing video speed feature.

I'm posting this here because I clicked Help > Give Feedback... and was brought to community.adobe.com.

slkish_0-1709504016061.png

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to pan and zoom on a video rather than just being restricted to an image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, @C5CFB, there is not. I will note your feature request, however.

Thanks.
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to keep/gain more users add PAN AND ZOOM TO VIDEO. It is a simple request and a basic feature that takes editing to a whole other level . At this point it's disrespectful and disingenuous to your loyal community, especially because we all PAY a subscription fee. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeVine33092434rj4p!

We appreciate you writing in. We'll bring this feedback to the product team. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a slight zoom effect to a couple of clips within my sequence. I'm working on Rush mobile however the feature is greyed out. Why could this be?

I have some 4k clips in the sequence but the clips I want to add the zoom to are 2.7k.

I've read about P&Z on images but there is nothing about the feature for video clips on mobile. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @spongesteve,

Thanks for the note. Only stills are supported. Sorry about that.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think adding a video stabilizing effect would be a great quick addition to creating fast content. It would cut down the editing process. Also, adding a zoom in effect for videos would be helpful. Overall Premiere rush is quite handy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the pan and zoom feature on Rush and I find it greyed out, but when I use a picture it's there. Please don't tell me a VIDEO editing app doesn't allow it's features to be used on videos. Especially something this basic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the option to manipulate panorama and zoom on video clips, not just pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour je débute tout juste et j'ai besoin de faire un effet zoom et panoramique sur un bout de video

j'ai réussi à couper les morceaux en question mais cet effet est grisé .

l'aide en ligne indique comment le faire sur une photo statique , j'ai essayé ça marche mais comment faire en vidéo?

merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends I just did the new Rush Update and it's not allowing me to Pan & Zoom I have highlighted the video to see if that would turn it on but it is still grayed out can you advise what I may be doing wrong? I watched a youtube video and it looks like the automatic settings should be turned on and that is not the case for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Norrisah!

Thanks for writing in. Currently, Pan and Zoom feature work on still images. You can refer to this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/in/premiere-rush/help/effects-panel.ug.html...

I hope that helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you what about stabilization? I have to bring this into I-Movie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stabilization is more for Rush's big brother, Premiere Pro. If you're shooting on newer mobile devices, especially iPhone 10+ and newer, the phone's stabilization is more than sufficient in most standard shots. Otherwise, you may find it's easier to setup your unstabilized footage in a project in Rush, then open that project in Premiere Pro to do the heavy lifting.
https://youtu.be/D463GWjv8kk

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would be great if you could also use the Pan And Zoom feature with videos! I most of the time want to zoom in in a video but am sadly not able too cause it's not an option 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry for the disappointment. You can add this feature request on Rush UserVoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently that's something you need to use Premiere Pro for.

Fortunately, you can open your Rush project in Premiere Pro and continue from there.  Of course, it requires that your Creative Cloud subscription includes Premiere Pro.

Since you mentioned zooming in, that's better to do in After Effects as you can take advantage of its Detail-preserving Upscale effect for better image quatily as you zoom in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware that currently you can only apply the "Pan and Zoom" effect on still images, but when will you give us the ability to do it on videos as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. You can directly let our engineering team know about it by putting it up here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines