• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos library to rush on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve just downloaded and began to use premiere rush but when I go to import videos from my photos library it shows me the file, But won’t respond . It doesn’t seem to be just photos it won’t open the photo booth file eithe. But I can access my other files such as downloads. Please help as I need to edit the videos ASAP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the very same problem.  I downloaded Premiere Rush yesterday on to a Macbook pro.  i keep all my photos and videos in my photo library.  Premiere Rush doesn’t show any media at all for me to import from that location or even give me the option to link my library to Premiere Rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo Library means cloud library?

Close Premiere Rush CC

Open iCloud drive and make sure you are signed in.

Click on Apple icon and go to "System Preferences"

Click on iCloud icon and check if you have setup the iCloud drive and Photos have access to iCloud and Shared Albums.

Once done check again in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will try that.  Thank you

Kind Regards

Tim Breen

[personal info removed by moderator]

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I followed all these steps and still no luck. I still can't access any of my photo libary through adobe rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Did anybody resolve this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im also having the same issue. I tried going into my photos, selecting the video to edit, and clicked on upload to Adobe rush. It says it imported but its no where to be found. So I tried doing it again and it now says this file already exists in Adobe rush 🙈

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my set up and also am experiencing this.

Rush CC v1.0.4

OSX 10.14.3 Mojave

In the photos.app preferencesI have iCloud Photos set to "Download Originals to this Mac"

In my OSX Preferences > Security & Privacy I can see that Rush CC is checked for having access to "Photos"

And I've confirmed I'm signed in to iCloud Drive on this device.

When I go to add media in Adobe Rush CC, under "Local" I click on "Pictures" which opens the local Pictures folder where I some folders for Adobe Lightroom and also the "Photos Library" folder. If I click on the "Photos Library" folder expecting to see media stored in my Photos.app nothing happens.

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 8.45.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-28 at 8.47.29 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried adding Photo.app in the accessibility tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to access the photos app directly to add media to a Rush project from a phone or tablet.

I can also replicate the issue as described by the OP when trying to access the Photos app on a macbook pro (10.14.4). The folder is visible however clicking on it to open it does not work nor can you access albums.

Adding Photos in the Security and Privacy > Accessibility tab did not fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you add the photo.app in the accessiblilty tab? I had no problem with light room or photoshop. Im only experiencing this issue with premier Rush. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem and it's not related to any cloud issues. Nothing shows up in the import media panel, all the folders appear empty. definitely seems like a very bad bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same problem. Did you figured it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same problem and can't find a fix did you have any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with premiere 2020. I cannot see the photos in the media browser (I did open photos).  Thephotos app is open and the appropriate photos library is in the right place.Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 9.55.02 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-28 at 9.50.09 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines