• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel 6 pro not compatible with Premier Rush!

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Premier Rush from Google Play store some months ago for my Pixel 6 pro. It functioned well to begin with but then became erratic. I uninstalled the app but was unable to reinstall so I deleted it and went back to Play store to download it again and got a message. It was not compatible with the pixel 6. What's up with this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Premiere Rush is not officially available o Pixel 6 pro. This is the reason you're getting a compatibility message. You can add this request to UserVoice. Also, check here the list of currently supported devices.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Premiere Rush is not officially available o Pixel 6 pro. This is the reason you're getting a compatibility message. You can add this request to UserVoice. Also, check here the list of currently supported devices.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so lame and such an oversight for a program in a suite I am paying almost 60/mo for.  Rush had worked perfectly on my pixel 6 Pro and of course today I messed up one project and while troubleshooting decided to delete the app from my phone and surprise, surprise this happened to me.  now I am out of Rush on my device where I record and download the media I am working on and since I had to do something I  go to my PC that tells me Rush needs to update so of course I run the update and now the PC one is acting up and I am stuck not being able to use Rush on either phone or PC.  The irony is that the Android Play store Rush page says "This is not available for this phone. [Yet, ironically enough...] You can download this for your Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra."  I am about to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud entirely and save myself almost 60 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well, this is so lame.  Please make the app available for Pixel 6 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crazy thing is that it works on the Pixel 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know is there a path getting this fixed - or is Adobe Rush on its way out?
The supported Pixel devices only go up to Pixel 4 XL and we are up to 7 now. It was working before, then i deleted it to try and patch the upgrade now can't download it. Do we need to find another mobile editing platform? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the six pro. I clicked on the link that you gave to show the supported devices and the link still says that the six pro is supported. Obviously you and I both know that it's not because I wouldn't be writing this lol. Anyways, either fix it for the six pro or fix your website. Y'all messing up stuff over there LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why is it all of a sudden not supported on Pixels?  There's no reason it's incompatible obviously, I still have it installed and it works fine.  So what gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pixel 8 now, and still only works for Pixel 1 thru 4?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine on Pixel 8 Pro, but not available for Pixel 6 Pro, but still available for Pixel 4 XL (I have all three). Maybe some kind of incompatible processor change in between or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still, it was never added. Shame.

I now have a Sony Xperia 1V and Rush is also not available for it. So disappointed with Adobe right now, so many useless apps and or incompatibilities, why am I paying for this in the first place. 🤦🏽‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost 2 yrs after this cryptic "correct answer" and still Rush is incompatible with Pixel 6 Pro.  Will there ever be a fix for this, or do we need to stop hoping? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines