• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated video when previewing new project

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picked my video file for new project. Go to work on it. When I hit play to preview the video file itself to start editing/rendering etc, the video plays very pixelated. Before hitting play, and the first frame is visual, it isn't pixelated, but hitting play, it goes crazy. It is happening to past video files too, so it isn't the newer video files. I've played it in all qualities: low medium high. I've unselected and reselected optimize video. No change. Ive cleared the cache and disabled hardware offload and enabled it again. No changes. It only occurs when I'm trying to use premiere rush on my HP laptop, which I've done projects on before and it works. I did update rush, and that's when it started. I don't think I updated my mobile version, and it still works. Is there any way to get a version on desktop that doesn't include the update, or is it not an update issue? Below are pics of the issue

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Captain,

Sorry about that. You may want to update the GPU drivers in your HP laptop. Have you tried that yet? Let us know if that works or if you need help with that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kevin. Thank you for responding. How exactly do I update the GPU drivers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines