• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback periodically plays too fast

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Premiere Rush (1.5.8) to produce YouTube videos of 'church' services during the lockdown.  I generally have four to five clips, sometimes more, each one produced by a different person in their home.  I also use jpgs of the words for the hymns as I only have an mp3 for them - no visuals.

The whole process is going well using Rush and I am pleased with the results.  However, from time to time, at least once in each session and sometimes multiple times, the playback suddenly starts playing at double the correct speed.  When it happens I close Rush and reopen it and all is then fine.  As the workaround is fairly quick and easy I'm not worrying too much, but it would be nice to know why this is happening and what I could do to prevent it.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We appreciate you writing in. Please provide more details.

• Could you share media details (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Which device have you installed Rush on?
  • Could you try resetting the preferences of Premiere Rush? Here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKL1Arhvl8

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The media I am incorporating into my sequence is varied.  It includes MP4 videos from varying devices, MOV videos, JPG files (words for hymns) and MP3 files (music for hymns).  I have pasted the file properties of  a representative group.  I output the video for YouTube 720p.

Rush is installed on a one-year old Chillblast desktop with Windows 10 Pro.

I will try resetting preferences and report back, but I am not hopeful.  Rush starts correctly every single time I start it and always works for 5 or 10 minutes, often longer but then it suddenly starts running too fast.  Usually it is when I hit play having done a bit of editing such as adding transitions or adjusting the start or finish of a clip but occasionally it can be part through playing a section - it starts fine but then suddenly changes speed.

David

Media 1.PNGMedia 2.PNGMedia 3.PNGMedia 4.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines