• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add Markers in Rush

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add markers to Adobe Rush. It would be a huge help to editors like me, who are on the go and need to mark their sequences without having to pull out their laptop or work on their desktop. Marking a sequence from my iPad or phone would be a huge help. 

Thank you Adobe Team!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

You could try adding a graphic for a title and changing the text in it to use it like a marker. It'll show up in the app with whatever text you enter for the title.

If seeing the titles is problematic, you can toggle on the Control tracks to hide the visibility of the layer that has the titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try adding a graphic for a title and changing the text in it to use it like a marker. It'll show up in the app with whatever text you enter for the title.

If seeing the titles is problematic, you can toggle on the Control tracks to hide the visibility of the layer that has the titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I was thinking at first. The title could be your marker and the text your marker note. It would be better to have actual markers that carry over to Premiere though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same feature request. I was hoping that a program called Rush would allow me to review and mark up rushes while on the go. And then I'd import those markers into Premiere when I'm back in the office. Please and thank you Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines