• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro won't let me save and Adobe won't let med pay ?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few years ago, I purchased Prmiere Rush for mobile at Samsung Galaxy Store. A few yers later i terminated my subscription. One month later I restarted my subscriprion but with annual payments instead of monthly. My mobile subscription included a desktop program with the same name. I have been working all day with a new video project on my desktop and when finally finished, the program won't let me save or share. I tried to pay for a subscription at Adobe.com, but they won't let me, because I own Rush for mobile purchased at Samsung Galaxy Store. Samsung won't let me terminate my subscriprion with them. They did actually, but it runs until October 2023. Adobe won't help me in person, but sent me to this community instad. Can anybody help ? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't you save to a desktop directory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I gave up so I was ready to loose my work. So I logged out. Later when I logged in, all the work was saved. The program does not have a save button, but it actually saves the work. So I was wrong about that part. I still had to remove all the stare marked "premium" stuff I had used in the video, since I was unable to buy for that primium content. I was unabled to export in 4K. 1080p was the free option. 4K was premium. I had to go for 1080p. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines