• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush - Cannot record because record enabled track turned off in timeline - how to unmute?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premier Rush and I am trying to add a voiceover track but it's telling that I cannot record because the record enable track is turned off in timeline. How do I unmute these tracks so I can record a voiceover? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact problem. I see no way to enable or disable, or at least I have no idea where to do that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. If you have a music audio track that you have already imported, it will have an audio track type as music. Select that audio and go into the audio menu screen. Go into the advanced section. You'll see its audio type is music.  Change it to voice and close.  You can then record a voice over.  It records as a voice file on its own. I hope this makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! I figured out this work around late last night and didn't have time to come back here to explain it so I appreciate your advice. I ended up being able to add a music track and then that allowed me to change it to a voiceover track. So weird!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines