• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier rush lagging/jumping while editing

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently downloaded Premier rush to do some video editing, however when i import media which I have shot on my phone, the program jumps and lags, making it very difficult to edit.  Any suggestions to help this would be appreciated.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue, though I am using MOV file footage shot through a DSLR and imported into Rush, working on my PC tower. In the past editing has gone smoothly with this process. Now my clips are choppy in rush and jump around off their timeline. When I look at the clips in a media player like Windows Media Player, the clips are smooth, however in Rush they are so choppy I cannot use them. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. Ended up it was a connectivity issue. I deleted the project and restarted except waiting several minutes before I started editing. It's playing smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also had A LOT of trouble with that app, which I really dislike. 

I've looked on the web and if you recorded your images on iphone to work it on your PC, you have to select the lower quality in your parameters, which is compatible with Rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines