• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush still not exporting.

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad version wont render. Desktop (windows 10) keeps crashing and wont render. This is appaling service a this has clearly been going on for years!

I shouldn't have to remove things from my project just to get the program to work how it should. If Adobe don't fix this soon I'll be finding something else that actually works,

Any suggestions on alternative software solutions?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ian – Have you tried other export settings? What types of clips are you using, what do you use to film? We'll bring this to our engineers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage is from a gopro hero 8 black. I've tried all the export settings available. Tried locking the tracks as suggested in other threads but nothing seems to work.

Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. . . . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many hours of trying different ways, uninstalling and reinstalling, moving the project assets aound etc. I have worked out that I can only export my project if there are no transitions, no pan and zoom effects, no music and no title screens. So all I can export is clipped video and still images. Hardly acceptable from a "do it all video editing app. for creating and sharing online"."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. Windows Media Player currently has more usable functions for me than Adobe Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have the same problem with Windows 10 PC. I'm exporting photos from Adobe Lightroom Classic and importing them to Premier Rush. Import works fine and editing, too. But when I try to export, the system crashes with error code -1609629695. I have tried to re-install sw (v 2.3.0 now installed), export with different formats from Lightroom, tried to edit the few preferences possible in the tool, tried with different photo files, etc. About 10 crash reports sent to Adobe today by the application. What can be done to make the sw work properly? Any tips & hints how to debug further?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New HP computer with 32 GB Ram, same problem, edits beautifully, locking up when I go to Render? Windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please fix this! I'm working on an iPad Pro and as soon as I try to export rush crashes (also a lot during working, but that's for another time). My videos were filmed on a normal phones, the video is only 4 min. I tried all the sizes when exporting, I already cleaned up my iPad and closed all other programs. I put a lot of work in this and I am a paying customer of Adobe. Really weird that this basic function is not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same for me. Only way to export is to remove all transitions, music and graphics. Which makes the whole thing pointless. I'm cancelling my subscription and finding something else. Had enough of it not working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same thing for me. This is unacceptable. Adobe needs to provide more troubleshooting information on their website as it is super vague

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines