• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush Timelapse

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you edit a hyperlapse/Timelapse with this software?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hey JoeD –

You can make speed adjustments to clips in Premiere Rush, we have a tutorial here!

However, if you have a bunch of individual photo files, I'd recommend using Premiere Pro. One of the items on the Rush roadmap is to be able to adjust the duration of every photo as you add it to your sequence. After that feature is added, you'll be able to drop hundreds of photos into the timeline in a hyperlapse. Until then, the best bet for a timelapse in Rush is to use a video clip!

Hope that clea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey JoeD –

You can make speed adjustments to clips in Premiere Rush, we have a tutorial here!

However, if you have a bunch of individual photo files, I'd recommend using Premiere Pro. One of the items on the Rush roadmap is to be able to adjust the duration of every photo as you add it to your sequence. After that feature is added, you'll be able to drop hundreds of photos into the timeline in a hyperlapse. Until then, the best bet for a timelapse in Rush is to use a video clip!

Hope that clears things up

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weve been requesting this for 3 years. STILL NOTHING!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all about the money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you apply this to many clips, for a time lapse. I can do it in photoshop, can I do it in Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's answer to how do I do a timelapse is seriously "Give me an extra $20/month or just fast forward a video"???????

WOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, and it appears that they just don't care about their customers enough to make it available in Rush. However it is possible to take multiple images and import them into a timelapse in Photoshop if you're paying for it already.

Instructions are pretty simple: Click "open", select ONLY the first image in the sequence, then in the lower part of the window, select "image sequence", then "Open". Select your framerate. If you don't see the video control panel at the bottom, dive into the "Window" menu and select the "Motion" workspace. Once you're done making whatever edits, select "file" -> "export" -> "render video". Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that was very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

best way to use premier elements 2021 I am using it. It's cheaper and better option than premier pro with perfect tutorial using your own images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines