• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's very mis-leading that Adobe would indicate Premier Rush as included with my subscription only to find out it is a false statement and another ploy to get more money out of me.  If it's not included with my subcription don't indicate that it is.

Very disapointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us some context so we can understand your point?

Which plan are you currently on? Are you referring to the Photography Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's so difficult to understand?  My Ceative Cloud says Premier Rush is included in my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to help you here.......so please try and help us.

What's difficult is that we cannot see your screen so we have to guess what you are talking about.

Which plan are you on exactly?

Can you post a screenshot showing us what you are seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @reradke. Creative Cloud on my desktop indicates that Premier Rush is included in my subscription (Photography Plan) and it isn't - its just a limited trial version that you have to pay for to use fully, so it's NOT included in my subscription. I've wasted some time installing and trying it out and then researching if there was a problem because it was telling me to buy it. It should appear in the "Trials" section below the "Included in your subscription" section.Annotation 2020-02-24 132244.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul. That's helpful and the screenshot showing Premiere Rush included in the Photography Package looks wrong.

See this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premier-rush/m-p/10937589?page=1#M3699

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That's exactly what I see.  How can they not know what plan I have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It clearly says Premier Rush is included with my subscription.  Thanks for the screenshot Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> How can they not know what plan I have?

Adobe knows what plan you have.

I don't work for Adobe. I'm a volunteer and end user just like you. The screenshot now shows the issue clearly.

I've passed this issue on to Adobe Employees for them to review and fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou John.  We should get Premier Rush with our plan as indicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite what the screenshot incorrectly shows, I do not think Premiere Rush is included in the Photography Plan.

That's for Adobe to sort out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news, Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout of the screen:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines