• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is not finding video footage that I have on my computer

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on window 10 and have a pretty up to date computer. It was working fine a month ago and I just updated the latest one today 11/18/20 especially since before I updated it, it was still having the same issue. Basically I go to add media and in every file it can't find video footage at all. I can find music files, pictures and a short clip of a YouTube intro that I have, but I can not find any of my game recorded footage through the Adobe Premiere Rush. It's there and I know where it is on my computer and I can clearly open as well as view them but not through the application. I restarted my PC, nothing happened. 

Current verison is v1.5.38 (Build 84)

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We can get this checked. Would you mind sharing more information so that it help us in troubleshooting accordingly?

• Could you share the details of the media files (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? 
  • What happens when you change the locations of the files? Does that heps/

Let us know. Happy to help. 

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried changing folder locations. The image i posted next is a prime example of all the video files I have, it's always worked before. Except the only difference I've realized now is that the reason some others work is because they're MP4, these for some reason are web.m What I did to get these video recordings, was in a video game called League of Legends they have this highlight-reel type thing and I recorded my previous games and it downloaded to my computer. I would of thought since I can still watch it like an MP4 that it was. Now looking into this it is different. Is there a way to change to mp4? Or allow to find this file type? Otherwise this sucks that I can't use these videos for videos.

11.18.20. Rift Herald Backdoor Properties 11_25_2020 11_39_00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines