• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush 1.5.38 update removed most graphics templates!

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an adjunct professor at Sacramento State teaching multimedia storytelling. Because we don't have access to our computer labs this semester, California State University has paid for Adobe enterprise licenses for all of my students. I've been preaching to them to make sure they keep Premiere Rush updated to access new features, like pan and zoom.

I routinely assign them projects with specific graphics templates, i.e. Bold Live Overlay and Shadow 3-Line Left. After the 1.5.38 update those templates are gone! We are left with nine templates; none of them useful for journalists.

We're working on final projects right now without access to our familiar titles. What happened? Please help!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue... and now the Loading ImporterQuicktime.prm problem that many others have experienced.  How frustrating!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a real drag. I told my students to uninstall 1.5.38 and roll back to the previous version. A really lousy solution! I wonder if Adobe thought it had offered too many features with Rush that might cannibalize Premiere Pro and decided to eliminate some of the goodies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was going to be my solution as well.  Their tutorials still display the former titles.  I tried to find more options in Stock, but even the ones that say free, have a licensing request button that prevents me from using them.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and it's really ridicolous. Today I was looking for a simple name graphic and it wasn't there. I have the Premiere Pro, too. But it's too complicated for simple projects. Also, I don't even know if Premiere have same templates in it. It's like Adobe is pushing away his customers, as every industry leader does after some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ... Same thing here.
I subscribed to Motion Array to import some of their excellent motion graphics templates into my Rush projects.  Somehow I managed to import two of the 15+ mogrt files I downloaded into my CC Library. And they actually work; not sure how. Then I tried to import the rest of them, but no go. Rush turned them into ZIP files & rendered them inoperable.  I've read the posts here and on other community pages & have yet to find an explanation why Adobe removed the mogrt upload function. (In my opinion that is not the way to persuade customers to upgrade to Premiere Pro.  If my 5-yr old PC could handle PP I'd use it. That's why I'm using Rush.) I tried rolling back to v.1.5.38, but Adobe interrupts & urges me to download the latest version.

Anyone know how to successfully download and install 1.5.38? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been producing videos for archiving a radio broadcast and we have a format for the titles that the company really likes.  Suddenly that format is gone.  Even worse, I can't re-create it since rush won't let me save a template of my own.  This is putting me behind schedule and making our work look unprofessional to our client and those who use the archive we've built.  Not cool, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines