• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush & Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer,  Windows 11 / 11 gen Intel i7 / 16 g of Ram and every time I use Rush the program goes into a not responding. It works okay on my Windows 10 computer. this happens when I do short videos or long videos, it just stops working. it is getting frustrating as I can not figure out what is happening and why it is doing this. This computer should be able to handle this with no problem. Also, syncing to the cloud can be iffy.  Any help would be great. I am just starting to learn Pro but for now, I still need to use Rush, doing weekly videos for a church.

Thanks

Colleen

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colleen!

Sorry about the trouble. Have you tried resetting preferences? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKL1Arhvl8

What type of files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika - I am using MP4's mostly and some PNG's.  1080p / 30 fps. not sure about codecs. PNG's are usual 1920 / 1080.  I will also watch the video you suggested.

Thanks

Colleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to let you know that I reset all the preferences as was mentioned in the video and Rush is still not working properly for me. As I am working on a project it just stops and becomes unresponsive for me, and I have to end the program reopen it again, work for a few minutes and then it stops again. very frustrating.

Colleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines