• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere rush and blend modes

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know if anyone has asked  ... but ... i can't find any blend mode options on Rush; I assume Adobe

kept them back and reserved them for PPro users .. does anyone know if Adobe plans to introduce limited

blends into Rush at any time ? sjk

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. You can directly let our engineering team know about it by putting it up here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

You can also follow for updates.

Let us know if there's any question.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This neither helps nor answers the question. Just say no, we suck, and find another app that actually works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BLEND modes or TRANSFER modes for overlaying video are key to so many things.  This is why I stopped using ADOBE RUSH and bought LUMA FUSION.  Come on Adobe, you can do better than this. 

Gem Webb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines