Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Beta for S10+

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Just wondering how one applies for the beta for the Premiere Rush Android version? I have a Galaxy S10+ and I read from Samsung's release that they are planning a specific version of rush for the S10 devices. Is this version included in the beta?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Did a quick search on Play Store this morning and I'm able to download Rush. Not sure if it's due to my posts here or not though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're supposed to be able to just post to the Adobe rush beta testing forum and ask for a link and and admin will email you an invite. Or that's what everyone is being told. No one has been responding recently though been waiting for 14 days and even called Adobe 2 times and they just keep saying post and someone will answer soon.  Endless loop /:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did a quick search on Play Store this morning and I'm able to download Rush. Not sure if it's due to my posts here or not though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the case for my Samsung s10+ not sure how you are seeing this, still no answer from admins or anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully you get sorted soon Goofycoolguy​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check again today!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the full app is live in the play store today! Yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot figure ot how to post an original question but can someone here tell me why my S10+ wil only export about half of a 20 minute 4K video... shows as complete but is not when played back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines