• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush came automatically with Photoshop ... or is it a "free starter plan"

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A number of software packages automatically downloaded when I subscribed to Photoshop and I thought "cool".   Now, I finally opened one, and it appears that it's a "free starter plan with 3 exports.  REALLY?  So, I don't really have Premiere Rush ,,, just 3 exports and that's it?  Please advise.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I found the screenshot where I installed Photoshop and sure enough, a number of applications came with my subscription to Photoshop, including Premiere Rush.  It is not a trial version.  Please see attached image.  So, how can I get past the "free starter plan" with 3 exports, since I am subscribed to Premiere Rush.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 4.26.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Used it tonight and it seems I have one export left, having exported an edit twice.

Not at all what it says on my Control Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need help with this.  I should have full access to Premiere Rush and I don't.  It thinks I have a trial version.  

HELP !!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, unfortunately that was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines