• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Cloud Storage Not Updating After Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the monthly subscription plan for Premier Rush and when I log in to my adobe account online, it shows I have 100GB of cloud storage. When I log in to my Premier Rush app, it shows I only have 2GB. I'm using the same account in both places. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Mobile version , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  Storage only shows me having 2GB of storage when I should have 100GB.

Also finding "help support" very difficult to find.  A chat feature would be helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try signing out of Rush on the mobile device and then signing back in. To sign out, tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Project Browser, then your name at the top of the App Settings view (which opens the My Account view), then Sign Out.

After signing back in, go back to My Account & check whether the storage data is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines