• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush crush when I open it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ cell phone. It only works the first time after installing it, starting from the Cloud or from the app in the applications menu of the cell phone. From the second time I open it, three seconds pass and it closes itself (crash) or closes. There are already two Android 11 phone software updates and Rush IS NOT UPDATED. Please, I have been with this problem a month ago, I AM PAYING FOR THE FULL PACKAGE OF CREATIVE CLOUD AND THE PREMIERE RUSH DOES NOT WORK FOR ME !!!! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Does it happen while working on a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just putting it out there I too have a professional account, and use this software professionally. I have a note 10+ and have the exact same issue happening. This needs resolved, or we need compensation for not getting the full suite our companies pay for.

Please let me know if you've found a fix. I've done everything to try and get it working. And I like to think I'm pretty technically inclined (humble). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a screen recording of me trying to open a project. App immediately crashes. Note 10+ user. Professional account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the Note 20, Rush does the same on my phone! What's the point of paying the fees if it doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines