• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush desktop app issue

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not access pictures and videos from my icloud drive or in my pictures folder on the rush desktop app. I can  on the mobile app.

The program window is not showing the 3 mac buttons in color on the window page of the program(upper left). Does anyone have a clue what is going on? I was also getting the red files on an existing project but was able to access the missing files through the program pulling them from my Iphone. I cant get access that same media to start a project on the desk top. The pictures are stored on my icloud. I am working on Mojave 10.14.1Thanks!

Rush 1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bluerosez,

Sorry for this problem. Premiere Rush should work well on Mojave.

Was the issue resolved ? Can you please update Premiere Rush and report back !

Happy to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not opened it in a while. It is up to date and now I get this blue wheel stuck spinning. Thanks!

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bluerosez!

I would recommend uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Check and see if there are any updates available for your computer OS! Do you have any troubles using Rush on your phone?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bluerosez,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following-

• Close Rush (Verify with Activity Monitor)
  • Sign out from Creative Cloud(Thor) and close it (Verify with Activity Monitor)
  • Launch Creative Cloud and sign back
  • Launch Rush (Wait for a few seconds/minutes if needed)
  • If it still doesn;'t work, try restarting the system.

I hope it work.  You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : Premiere Rush: Hot (168 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to  access Rush. I still can not see all the files(the original post above) . My workaround has been to put the videos I want to edit on my desktop. I can see the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I think you are trying to access the iCloud drive where you keep all your Media.

Check the below link to access iCloud.

How to access iCloud files from your Mac | Macworld

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access the iphotos library through rush. I have this local and also on the icloud. do you know when inside Rush how to access it? This is the problem.  I have found a workaround . I put the videos I need to edit on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue,

Open iCloud drive and make sure you are signed in.

Click on Apple icon and go to "System Preferences"

Click on iCloud icon and check if you have setup the iCloud drive and Photos have access to iCloud and Shared Albums.

Once done check again in Rush.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines