• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush error when opening.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When some of the users start Adobe Premier Rush , they get error "You do not have access to the Adobe Team Projects Service".  It then does not allow users to create any project and sometimes just become non-responsive.

It started doing this recently. Has anyone come across this error.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi @Durgesh5FA1 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Durgesh!

We're sorry about the trouble. Could you share the following information?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

We are using Adobe Premiere Rush as part of Creative Cloud Suite version is 1.5.62. We are using Windows 10, MacOS devices. 

It feels like associated with some Creative Cloud accounts becuase if we logout of the creative cloud desktop app on the same device and login with another account which has no issues it works fine. 

We have Adobe for Enterprise and its is for schools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You mentioned "some of the users" - Do you work with a school or a business? Do these users have free Adobe accounts or a subscription? 

Thanks!

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Yes it is for schools and we have Adobe for Enterprise subscription. It was working fine until Tuesday this week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I'm talking with the team now. I hope to have a solution soon. I'll follow up with more details as soon as I can. 

Best, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few follow-up questions-

Is this issue still happening today? 

Can you create local-only projects (non-sync)?  

Thank you, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thank you for getting back. I tried today but gives same error. The menu to create a New project is greyed out. please see the attached screenshots. 

Please let us know if you need more information.

Thank you 

Durgesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response. Can you please provide one or a few of the email addresses connected to the Adobe ID impacted by this issue? We want to see if there is something specific to their account. 

Thanks again! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I have DM you couple of email ID of affected accounts. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you

Durgesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Durgesh!

Sorry to see you're still having an issue. can you try a suggestion mentioned here? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/quot-you-do-not-have-access-adobe-team-project-service-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Durgesh5FA1 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thats great!. 

I checked on one the accounts and it seems to be working now. 

Thank you very much for resolving the issue. 

Durgesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

We are on the same boat i mean same issue, same infrastructure (schools), CC enterprise license for students. Can you let me know what was the change you made at adobe end for the domain so i can also follow the path? i mean if needed i will create the support case and let the team know what changes required to update. 

Thanks

Samir 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines