Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush export crashing TIME SENSITIVE

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 
I am currently in the process of trying to export a video file for a school assignment. Unfortunately, I cannot make it past the rendering segment of the export process. The app constantly crashes and I'm growing increasingly frustrated. I've tried restarting my IPad Pro multiple times and I'm not sure what else I can do to fix the issue. All my files were filmed on my Canon Rebel T6 and download from google drive then slapped straight into the app -- I've never had this issue before until now and I know It can't be anything I've done externally. The deadline for my assignment is this week and I don't have enough time to re-edit everything in another app. I wish there was a way to duplicate project files! If there is, could anyone let me know? It would save me so much!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , How to , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amdemelo, 

I DM'd. Hopefully we can gt this solved asap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you DM me as well, I have a problem with Windows 10, Premiere Rush crashing. I have a project in, which I cannot export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines