• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush for FREE

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, so I installed Premiere Rush and I learrnt all of the tutorials, put in a lot of time. I'm 14 and obviosly have no income. After 3 exports, I come to know that its not actually FREE. Adobe (supposedly) patched this recently, BUT only on Mobile devices. I dont own a Mobile Device, which means that I am using the Desktop Variant. Still limited to 3 exports, i.e. NOT FREE (actually). Please patch this on Windows as well. Thank You.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush is not a free program. It is a subscription service through Adobe's Creative Cloud.

The free trial of the program is limited to three outputs. To continue using the program you will need to purchase a subscription. I'm not sure what patch you are referring to since this is part of its design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply. As we know, you have helped the community a lot (Thank You) by changing it to Unlimited Exports for Mobile. I was wondering if this will be implemented for Windows as I personnaly don't own a mobile phone. It was not clear as google was advertising your software as FREE, which means that it should at least have no limitation on exports. Simply because once the 3 exports is over there is no use for the program. You can implement allowing transitions and that kind of stuff on a Premium Subscription only. 

I understand that it is just a suggestion and you might not be able to implement it. I know that it is me who is in such an unlucky situation.

According to me, you should not give people free access to your software based on the devices they own. To my understanding, the Mobile edition and Windows 10 Edition of the software have the same features. Thank You for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad I found your post, I was also duped into thinking I could use PR but as part of my subscription as my Creative Cloud profile advised - only to realise it's actually a 3-project preview for the Pro version. Had Adobe been a little more honest and clear I would not have wasted data downloading it or time going through the tutorial, but thankfully your post clarified my suspicion. Uninstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Mobile Device, you, my friend, are in luck. You have Unlimited Exports for Free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that this is misleading.  As I have an Adobe subscription I was led to believe this was free when it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on which subscription you have. 

If you have a specific subscription (the Photography Plan, for instance, the Design Plan, the Video & Audio Plan) your subscription is limited to the programs included in the plan.

But if you have a full Creative Cloud subscription, you have full access to all of the Creative Cloud programs.

The subscription page is pretty clear about that.

https://www.adobe.com/cis_en/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have a plan - the Photography plan with 20GB.  And it says that Premiere Rush is "Available in your subscription.".  But, that is not really the case - or maybe it is, since they duped many people, only is if you are willing to pay even more than you already do for the Rush version.  It says it is in the package ... they should just take it out altogether, then that way people know that it is not in your Photography plan.  I am debt free (except the house) and could pay for deacades but I'm sick of this - I already have Capture One Pro 20 for Fujifilm ... I also have the bought CD versions of Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020.  So, for me, it is a matter of priciple.  I can edit the few videos I do make in Elements or Corel.

I already have Premiere Elements ... I doubt that Premeiere Rush would be that much better - sure, the Pro version would be.  But in all of our plans, it is indeed very much misleading.  If it weren't for this one glarring problem I would not have a problem with Adobe.  Despite the fact that they still cannot seem to get rid of "worms" in Fujifim RAW files.  Rush is desktop is not a powerhouse like the Pro - so why do they continue to mislead?  We all can just keep hanging around crippled with this package, thinking that maybe the three export with fix itself, or just get out.  I am sad to see so many people still confused with this package.  They fixed the mobile version ... finally that team figured it out.  The desktop team is going to be late to the ball and lose some customers.  Do they care?  Ehh - lose some, gain some ... but for what?  Rush?  Please.  It is simply a matter of honesty.  I also have Sony Vegas Studio for video - never had an issue with them.

I think this "cloud" and smartphone app thing has blinded them.  They lost sight of the middle desktop users, especially the X-Trans Fujifilm folks.  I am sticking around until August 30 - if no notice of change, then see ya later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only reason that I wanted rush was because it was "supposed to" be FREE, It was amrketed as free, advertised as FREE. TSecondly, my PC cannot run Premiere Pro, but that is not even a concideration for me. I just wanted to start a career in video editing and this was "supposed to" be a free platform. It is not FREE, at least that is confirmed. Now replying to this post is of use if Adobe finally sees it, and Fixes the desktop version. The only reason I want this is becauser I don't have a mobile phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Misleading mainly for the PC Users. If you have a Mobile Device, android or iOS, it is free with Unlimited Exports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where you're getting that information, Aakarsh. Premiere Rush is a subscription program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://nofilmschool.com/adobe-removes-rush-export-limitations

I know that currently it is not a Free Program but a Subscription one for Windows, but Adobe was advertising it as FREE. This must have meant free for all platforms, but they only made it free for Android and iOS.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

"Create and share unlimited videos on Premiere Rush mobile "

"get 3 video exports on Premiere Rush desktop"

Why is there differenciation based on Desktop vs Mobile is the question. I am suggesting that Adobe should, if make free, make both editions free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because, you must have a high tiered plan and cannot see what the rest of us see.  It says that Abobe Preimere Rush is "Available in your subscription".  We pay our subscription and would expect Premiere Rush to work fully - not just three times.  Okay then, why is Lightroom Classic incuded, just as it says it is, but it is not limited to ten photos?  Why not?  By the same model it should be ... all the ones listed in the Photography Plan, once you subscibe, work - but Rush they want to limit to three and not even tell you.  Bust wait ... they mysteriously "fixed" it on the mobile version?  Why so?  Because it was misleading I would think.  Sorry Steve, I am not directing this to you - just venting.  You said you don't know where people are getting the idea that it is free ... well most people are paying for a tier that says it is included - maybe other people genuinly think it is free but that would not make sense.  You have to pay - but the mobile version was misleading and the desktop version still is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Adobe fixed Mobile - They need to FIX THE DESKTOP NOW! Its basically to my understanding discrimitnation based on platform. The thing is, Why is Mobile Free and desktop Not! And, the Mobile Version, btw is included even in Adobe's free subscription, even if you have never paid a Cent to Adobe. The desktop version is just not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines