Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush get's laggy during use and crashes at export

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have massive problems with Premiere Rush, which should be used to create fast and reliable content for our social media channels. Premiere Pro is a bit of overkill, and also I have to start using it more to become faster...

I'm running a not so cheap Lenovo P15s gen2...4 weeks old, all updates done, like BIOS and Win10, I'm admin on the machine.

Lenovo Thinkpad P15s gen2, core I7-1165G7 gen11, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA T500 quadro 2/4GB

Windows 10 64bit

Rush 1.5.62 built 61

Premiere Rush is constantly getting laggy, especially when I add titles and transition, I had a project that hung up completely last weekend when I probabaly used too mayn tilt/pan functions??...

Today I was very cautious with tilt/pan, used only for one picture and had to save/restart Rush a few times to get the export done, it get's stuck at a few points, then CPU goes up to 4.8GHz/70% load, the T500 get's up to 70%...sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes not.

Is it the machine, drivers, Rush...where shoudl I start? Filmora? ;o)

Cheers from germany

Mike

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike!

Really sorry for the frustration. Can you try resetting preferences? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKL1Arhvl8

Also, try deleting cache files. Edit > Prefrences> Manage Cache.

Let us know if that helps.

Kartika

Is Premiere Rush on the dekstop starting to misbehave? Fear not! It was working and it shall work again! This video shows you how to "reset the peferences" effectively reloading the application as though it was reinstalled fixing weirdness!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This hast not solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines