• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - how to purchase Preview videos after composing entire project?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I composed a project using Preview videos. I have edited them for length, added audio and titles etc, to get the project how I want it. Now I am ready to purchase the clips I used. Is my only choice to buy them through the Stock page and then start over with this project build, or is there a way to buy/license the Preview videos from within Rush, and have these videos on my project instantly update in-situ with the watermarks removed? This would save me tens of hours that would be needed to start from scratch. If a "license your preview videos" option is NOT available in Premiere Rush, is it a feature of the full version of Premiere instead (in which case I'll have to start using that instead of Rush)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines