Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Keeps Crashing every time I open project and attempt to play

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recorded video on my iphone. Then loaded it into premiere rush on the iphone. Then I moved to my desktop or laptop to further edit. This is my typical workflow. Running Big Sur. Everytime I try to play back the app crashes on both laptop (2019 macbook air) and desktop (late 2015 27" iMac). I tried to clear cache to no avail. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem as well, adobe needs to address this... I record my videos on my iPhone SE2 to be exact then load the the videos into a project in the app. I then moved to my laptop to further edit my videos but it only crashes everytime i tried to do something on it. What is happening, paid good money for this, i got this cause it says it could sync on any device then work on any device for further editing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines